VALUE #1: START with a PLAN.
- Initiative: A leader is someone who does things without being asked or told.
- Creativity: A leader is someone who dreams up new ideas that have never been done before, that may seem crazy or even stupid at first.
VALUE #2: SPIRIT through the PROCESS.
- Enthusiasm: A leader is someone who has a great attitude, is full of life, and remains positive in the face of obstacles and opportunities.
- Commitment: A leader is someone who follows-through and finishes what they start, long after the initial excitement fades.
VALUE #3: SERVE an extraordinary PRODUCT.
- Work Ethic: A leader is someone who devotes their own time doing things nobody else wants to do and is not afraid to get their hands “dirty”. Serve before self.
- Exceed Expectations: A leader is someone who goes above and beyond what is required of them and creates the WOW factor by leading from the 2nd Mile.
VALUE #4: SHINE the spotlight on PEOPLE.
- Appreciation: A leader is someone who encourages and recognizes others in words and actions.
- People: A leader is someone who develops strong relationships with a variety of people in class, on campus, and in the community.